Real Estate Marketing
We have over 5 years in the real estate marketing industry, marketing hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate each year on behalf of our valued clients.
We have the experience and the creative know-how to help you market yourself and your listings. With the assistance of our strategic real estate marketing program, we can help you develop an integrated plan that will maximize the value of your marketing budget. We assist you with campaigning and with ongoing marketing support, putting you in front of the crowd and into the homes of thousands of prospective clients in Toronto and the surrounding areas (GTA). We want to see you get maximum exposure and succeed!
Your goals are to:
Establish or strengthen the public perception of your real estate brand
Increase awareness of your brand in targeted neighbourhoods
Create marketing materials to spread your message
Discover new channels for lead generation
Generate more leads and convert those leads into sales
Continually engage with existing and prospective clients
Attract and target the type of clients you want to work with
Become the REALTOR® of choice in your target area and sphere of influence
REAL ESTATE MARKETING GOAL 1:
“I want to establish my brand.”
1. Branding Create a consistent, eye-catching brand that reflects you and can be leveraged across all of your marketing collateral.
2. Headshots Professional agent headshots that convey that you’re both professional and approachable.
3. Business Cards Having custom designed business cards is a business essential. Choose from a wide range of paper options and finishes.
4. Branded Signage Custom designed and printed “For Sale” signs, “For Lease” signs, “Open House” signs and custom sign riders bring your brand into the neighbourhood for every listing. Mobile billboards.
5. Website Custom branded agent websites are an absolute necessity for attracting new clients and maintaining a web presence. Search Engine Optimization, Google & Facebook Ads, Landing pages, Re-targeting, Blogging and Copywriting can propel your business to new heights and generate leads in your sleep.
6. Social Media Promote your business across social media and allow people to connect with your brand in an authentic way. We make sure your Facebook, YouTube and/or Vimeo, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn pages are well managed ensuring they are consistently branded with regular posts to maximize exposure.
7. Digital Advertising Widen your reach and connect with your ideal clients using targeted geographical areas and demographics marketing.
8. Brochures Custom designed and printed brochures–they’ll tell your story and help to build connections with your prospects.
9. Promotional Videos Captivate and connect with your audience through Property Tours, Agent Profile Videos, Testimonial Videos, Neighbourhood Videos and Video Blogs.
10. Listing & Buyers Presentations The ultimate pitch tool and leave-behind. We’ll design a compelling package with all relevant information you’ll need to sell yourself.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING GOAL 2:
“I want to market a listing.”
1. Property Photography & HD Video Tour Set your listings apart and show your clients that you go above and beyond to market their listings. Specialized real estate photography provides a unique perspective of the property and highlight any distinguishing features that will attract potential buyers.
2. Floor Plans Provide prospective buyers with a detailed layout of the home.
3. Single Property Website A dedicated site with a custom URL featuring the listing that can be shared with prospective buyers and promoted online.
4. Feature Sheets Custom designed and printed feature sheets that can be used to promote the listing during open houses and showings. Templates are also available.
5. Just Listed Cards Custom designed and printed postcards that are distributed to your farming area or area surrounding the listing via direct mail. Templates are also available.
6. Social Media Blasts Promote your listing online by posting the photos and HD video tour of the home across social media.
7. Online Ads Target exactly who you want with online ads promoting your listing.
8. Open House Invites & E-Blasts Promote your open house with invites across social media, email, and direct mail.
REAL ESTATE MARKETING GOAL 3:
“I want to increase MY Client base .”
1. Community Advertising There are always opportunities to advertise in your community. Expose your branding and business through creative Bus Shelters Ads, Bench Ads and Billboards.
2. Postcards Custom designed and printed postcards that are distributed to your farming area or area surrounding the listing via direct mail. Templates are also available.
3. Newsletters Establish yourself as an expert with monthly newsletters to your farming area. Stay top of mind with your existing network and connect with new potential clients using unaddressed ad-mail, e-blasts, your website and social media platforms. Include current “listings” and “just solds”, market updates and interesting articles in a professionally designed and custom branded template.
4. Cards & Letters We design and print thoughtful custom thank you cards and personalized cards on their birthday, anniversaries and holidays.
5. Digital Advertising Widen your reach and connect with your ideal clients using targeted geographical areas and demographics.
6. Search Engine Optimization Make it easy for people to find you when they’re searching online. Help your website rank higher in search results, driving more visitors to your page.
7. Client Appreciation Event Marketing
8. E-Blasts Stay connected with and growing your network with a monthly email or newsletter with news, updates, interesting information and your latest listings.
Need more info? Interested in working with us?
Fill out the form below to hear from us!
This form collects your contact info so that we can contact you to provide a quote or answer any inquiries that you have. If requested by you, the data that you have entered in this form will be sent to you for your viewing. We will remove this information from our database upon your request. Requests can be sent by phone or by email.